Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bitter Betty

That's me today.

Since the day before my husband came home for his last 8 days home before deployment, my hips have been killing me. After a sonogram we found out it's because our gem of a child decided he wants his head turned towards my hip instead of straight down.

I've come to the realization that movement for the last seven weeks of this pregnancy will be spent mostly on the couch, or in bed. A trip to Walmart puts me in unbearable pain.

And to add to it, the husbandman isn't here for a couple of "coddling" sessions a day. I'll admit it. I'm a 23 year old baby right now.

Laying around is fun until you're forced to do it. I can think of a million better things to do than sit on this stupid couch.


And now I will go back to being nice to people. Being bitter sucks, but I'm over the 24/7 pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment